Contact Roots & Vines Tour Co.
- Your reservation assumes release of liability, waiver of claims and assumption of risks and indemnity
- Please ensure you solidify bookings of your guided tours (dates and times) with a credit card.
- For payment, we accept cash and credit cards (Discover, MasterCard and Visa.)
- We also accept Interac e-transfers. If you wish to use this option for your payment, please specify when booking and we will give you the details required for the transfer.
- By submitting your credit card information, you are agreeing to the cancellation policy
- Note: For corporate groups or groups of 8 or larger, we automatically include a gratuity (15 %) for the tour guide, in the cost of the tour.
- May be cancelled up to 7 days before departure with penalty. If your group is 8 guests or larger, then the private tour policy is applied.
- If tours are cancelled within 7 days prior to departure then the full cost of the tour will apply.
- Your reservation assumes release of liability, waiver of claims and assumption of risks and indemnity.
Public or Private Tours; groups of 6 or more guests, or private tours, we require a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- Cancellation of this event/tour may be made up to 45 days prior to the scheduled event; a cancellation penalty of $125 plus tax will apply.
- If cancellation of this event/tour is made within 30-44 days prior to the scheduled event, a cancellation fee equal to the deposit paid will apply.
- If cancellation is made within 15-29 days prior to the scheduled event, refunds are limited to 50% of the total bill plus tax.
- Within 14 or less days of the event/tour, no monies will be refunded.
- Once the final payment is due, based on the confirmed number of guests, there will be no refund if some guests cancel after this date.
Roots & Vines Tour Co. has the highest respect for our fellow members of the wine tour and tourism industry. We do everything we can to partner with, honour and respect the businesses we visit, whether it is for wine or beer tastings, lunch reservations or a facility tour. We adhere to every policy and safety standard regarding attire, consumption and behaviour.
We expect that our guests will join with us to show the courtesy and respect we believe are key for everyone to have the best experience possible.
*With regards to drinking or having open alcohol in the vehicle, we are very strict about upholding the liquor laws in BC*
“Liquor in a container that has been opened or has a broken factory seal must not be readily accessible to anyone in a motor vehicle. Possession of open liquor in any private or commercial motor vehicle (such as a party bus or a limo) is illegal whether the motor vehicle is moving or not.” http://Liquor law policy
If you have any questions regarding this, please give us a call at the office. 250.868.0611
In accordance with provincial legislation, only adults aged 19 and over are permitted to drink alcohol. Children 12 and under are not permitted on our pre-arranged tours. We can plan a private tour that includes families with children. Please inquire at the time of booking. Additional fees may apply.
Thinking of planning a special birthday/anniversary or want to give a gift to someone who is hard to buy for? How about giving someone a unique experience to show your love and appreciation, rather than another tired old knick-knack?
We offer gift certificates for our any one of our Wine, Adventure or Culture tours.
7 days a week
* Closed for winter months – November 2021 to end of March 2022