For the history and culture buff who wants to get the inside scoop on everywhere they go. A deeper dive than your average tour, the Time-Travel Tour takes you back to Kelowna's humble beginnings as a settler town, and explore its growth up to the wine and tourism hotspot that it has become - #2 in the world!
- The Wine Museum at the Laurel Packinghouse.
- Wine tasting at Calona Wines
- Cider tasting at BC Tree Fruits Cooperative.
- Red Fox Club for Lunch - wine tasting at Indigenous World Winery
- Father Pandosy Mission
- Sperling Vineyards - wine tasting
$114.00 pp plus GST
Transportation and tasting fees included
Start times: 10am, 11am, 12pm, or 1pm
approximately 5 hours
*Lunch is at guest's own expense, and gratuity for tour guide is not included for groups of 8 people or less.*